Smart Pump Main Features
- Allows users to connect with Smart Pump using WiFi
- Mobile App displays all features of Smart Pump
- Mobile App also allows users to configure timing of pump
- Mobile App allows users to turn ON and turn OFF pump at any time while sitting in house.
- LCD display shows digital details of incoming water, underground tank status, motor status and motor operational timings
- Controls the main line pump to manage incoming water supply
- Checks the incoming water pressure.
- Turn off pump in case water pressure is less than the minimum desired limit.
- Checks underground storage tank status
- Turns off the main pump if underground tank is full
- Timer feature for overhead tank motor
- Turns off the overhead motor when timer countdown is zero.
- Monitors overhead tank and turns off motor if overhead storage is full.
- LCD Display used to display detailed information
- Pump on/off status display
- Incoming water flow pressure status: (0-100%)
- Underground Tank status information: Empty / Full
- Overhead Tank status information: Empty / Full
- Overhead Tank motor timer information
- Overhead motor ON/OFF status display
- Water checking frequency in seconds
- Wait for water pressure timing status
Smart Pump Mobile App Features
- Displays status of underground motor (ON/OFF)
- Displays status of overhead motor (ON/OFF)
- Allows users to control underground motor
- Allows users to control overhead motor
- Allows users to change timer for overhead motor
- Allows users to change timing of motor on/off for water detection.
- Allows user to change duration for water detection
- Displays status of incoming water pressure (1-100%)
- Displays status of underground water tank (Empty/Full)
- Displays status of overhead water tank (Empty/Full)
- SmartPump Advance device with WiFi support
- 2 water level sensor
- 1 incoming water sensor
- 10 meters sensor wire
- 5 meter power wire
- Installation at site (Karachi Only)
Additional sensor wire can be purchased @ 35 / meter